Storage units for rent at Shurgard Högsbo
One of our newer locations in Gothenburg, it is perfect for residents living in central Gothenburg.
- 672 self-storage units
- 8 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 30 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some shave direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Covered loading area
- Borrow trolleys for a deposit
- Car park outside the store
- Opposite Marklandsgatan
- By car:
- From the city centre: turn off Dag Hammarskjöldsleden at Flatåsmotet. Cross the overpass, turn onto J A Wettergrens gata. It’s the second building on the right-hand side.
- From Askim: turn off Dag Hammarskjölds¬leden at Marconimotet. Follow Olof Asklunds gata towards the city centre and pass Pågen. Shurgard is the second to last building on the left-hand side.
- To get here with public transport, visit www.vasttrafik.se
Shurgard’s best tips
There’s quite a lot to keep in mind when packing for a move. As experienced storage experts, we know how to pack to protect your belongings in storage in the best way possible.
To make things easier for you, we’ve compiled our top tips for packing and storage. All to ensure that you have the best self-storage experience.
Moving boxes and silk paper
The key to successful self-storage is using sturdy moving boxes and smart packing supplies.
All our Shurgard locations have a generous selection of packing materials that make it much easier to pack. For example, we offer:
- Moving boxes
- Tape and tape guns
- Pallet wrap
- Mattress bags
- Silk paper
- Bubble wrap
A special key for your storage unit
When you rent a storage unit from us, you alone have the key to your unit. Not even our own staff have a key.
As a customer, you can buy a new, sealed lock from Shurgard. Re-use it the next time you rent a Shurgard storage unit. It’s an extra reassurance for you. You see, our locks are designed to be more secure than standard locks.