Storage units for rent at Shurgard Lund
Our Shurgard location in Lund is conveniently located at Nova Lund, just a stone’s throw from road 108 and the E6!
- 9 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1.5 m² to 27 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some units have direct vehicular
All units are on the ground floor for quick and easy loading and unloading
- Covered loading area
- Trolleys at disposal
- Pallet jacks are also available, perfect for businesses
- Several turning zones – extra useful for customers who use trailers or trucks
- Easy to park – there are several parking spaces at the site and a large car park outside
- By car: from Lund city centre, take the E6 and turn left at the new Nova roundabout by Shell and 7-Eleven, turn right onto Företagsvägen and Shurgard is on the right-hand side
- To get here with public transport, visit www.skanetrafiken.se
Smart solution for students
Students who are embarking on a new stage as adults can benefit greatly from self-storage. For example, when you:
- Don’t want to move all your things across the country at the end of every term
- Live in a small space and want to make your room feel roomier
- Are bit worried about security in a shared space
- Have equipment that takes up a lot of space – the perfect solution for people involved in canoeing, climbing or cycling
Parents whose children have left home
Self-storage can also be a creative solution for parents with children who’ve left the nest. Convert their rooms into:
- Rooms for rent – to earn a little extra money
- Guest rooms – so guests don’t have to sleep on the living room sofa
- A reading or yoga room – create a calm oasis in your life
Choose storage according to your budget
You can control how much you pay for storing with us. This comes through your choice of:
- Unit size, unit type and location.
For example, do you want a ground floor unit or will a unit accessible via a lift do? Do you need direct access by car?
- Rent period – there’s no limit on shortest or longest period
By using our storage tips, you may find that you need a smaller unit than you first thought. Our staff are happy to advise you on how to use your space in the most effective way possible.