Storage units for rent at Shurgard Malmö Lundavägen
Shurgard Malmö Lundavägen has won the SSA (*) European Facility of the Year Awards in 2015.
This large Shurgard location won the 2015 FEDESSA European Facility of the Year award. Easy to reach from the east approach to Malmö, between Värnhemstorget and the old Sydsvenskan building.
- 1,283 self-storage units from 0.5 m² to 130 m². Lockers also available
- Some climate-controlled units
- All floors can be reached by car, some storage units have direct vehicular access
- Covered loading area
- Trolleys at disposal
- Easy parking in the spacious car park
(*) Self Storage Association
New! Parking space available for rent
Shurgard Malmö Lundavägen now has fenced parking spaces for rent. We only have a limited number of parking spots. Hurry up!
- Near the old Kirsebergsanstalten, Lindströms Bad & Kakel, Dahl and Candy People
- Strategically situated between the centre and inner Ringvägen, close to Västkustvägen and the motorway
- By car:
- From Stockholmsvägen: take the exit for E6/E22/road 11/E20 towards Trelleborg/Simrishamn/Copenhagen and turn right onto Lundavägen
- From Västkustvägen: turn onto Sjölundaviadukten and drive towards the city on Lundavägen
- From the city or Inre Ringvägen: Shurgard is on Lundavägen
- Shurgard is on the same side as the railway
- To get here with public transport, visit www.skanetrafiken.se
When life takes a new direction…
Self-storage can be a great help in any number of situations, such as when you’re:
- Renovating or extending
- Travelling for an extended period or moving abroad
- Off to university
- Welcoming a new member to the family
- At university or college
- Moving in together or getting married
Read more about why storage may be the ideal solution.
What is included in Shurgard’s prices?
When you rent a Shurgard unit you have:
- Access to your unit between 5.30am and 10.00pm – we don’t charge a fee if you want access to your unit outside normal office hours
- Park at the site whenever you want
- Use our trolleys for loading and unloading your belongings
The only extra costs are a one-time administration fee, insurance and a new, sealed Shurgard lock (if your own lock doesn’t work).
No minimum contract period
You can rent a unit for as short as one week with us. And, if you want to rent your unit for a very long time, it’s good to know that there’s no maximum rental period. You rent your storage unit for as long or as short a period as you like.
Read more about the terms for our flexible contracts.