Storage units for rent at Shurgard Danderyd
Easy to reach from E18. Near Enebyängen shopping centre.
- 619 self-storage units
- 10 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 27 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Some units have direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- Covered loading area
- Indoor drive-through – handy for customers using a trailer, for example
- Trolleys at disposal
- Large car park for easy parking
New! Parking space available for rent
Shurgard Danderyd now has fenced parking spaces for rent. We only have a limited number of parking spots. Hurry up!
- On Rinkebyvägen, which runs parallel with E18, the facility is opposite Marindepån
- By car: take the E18/Norrtäljevägen towards Norrtälje. Exit at Danderyd Kyrka towards Sollentuna and turn right at the roundabout towards Djursholm. Take the first left, which is Rinkebyvägen. Drive past Audi, Danderyds gymnasium and Djursjukhuset Albano. We are on the left-hand side.
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
How big a unit do you need to rent?
During opening hours, our expert and dedicated staff can help you choose a self-storage unit suited to your specific needs. Always on site during office hours, they are happy to offer advice and tips on how best to pack and store your things.
We’ve also gathered a few tips and tools here on our website to help you decide what type of unit you need. Some examples:
- Our storage size calculator helps you work out how much space you need depending on the type of room and items you need to store
- Our packing tips – pack properly for much easier moving
- Our storage tips – store your things so you can find them later
- Moving checklist – a checklist to help lessen the stress of moving
All our locations are equipped with:
- Digital CCTV cameras
- Perimeter fencing
- Alarms monitored by external security teams
- Sensor lighting
- Electronic gates controlled by personal codes
- Individual storage units with specifically designed secure locks
Security management is an ongoing process and we strive to improve our security procedures. We work closely with the police, fire brigade and other authorities to maintain security levels high.
Customers come first
For our staff, customer service is the number one priority. They are knowledgeable, dedicated and keen to help you find the optimal solution for your specific needs.