Storage units for rent at Shurgard Sköndal
Our easy-to-reach, well-managed location in Sköndal is situated where Nynäsvägen and Tyresövägen meet. It’s a quiet spot, yet very central.
- 760 self-storage units
- 11 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 27 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some have direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- Also units with direct vehicular access
- Generous courtyard for easy loading and unloading
- Access for big trucks
- Covered loading area – makes loading and unloading much easier in all weather
- Borrow trolleys and pallet jacks for a deposit
- Large car park
- Near McDonald’s and Circle K
- By car: at the junction of two arterial routes: Nynäsvägen (road 73) and Tyresövägen (road 229). Exit at Gubbängen junction. Follow the signs for road 229 if you’re coming from road 73. Turn onto Vinthundsvägen.
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
Declutter and put into storage
Are your belongings taking over your home? Have you begun thinking about decluttering but find the very thought overwhelming?
Storage has a lot to offer in such situations. It can help when:
- You feel you’re drowning in your possessions – put what you don’t need into storage
- You’re thinking of selling and want your place to look its best
- You’re moving to a smaller place but don’t want to throw out family heirlooms and objects of sentimental value
Read more about why storage is a great decluttering option.
You alone have access to your unit
When you rent a Shurgard storage unit, you get an individual access code for the zone where your unit is. Only those with a storage unit in that zone can enter.
Only you have access to your own unit. Storage units are locked with a specifically designed secure cylinder lock and you alone have the lock and keys. Nobody else can enter your unit – not even Shurgard’s staff.
This is one of our security measures to ensure that you can feel absolutely confident when you store your belongings with us.
Packing safely – the Shurgard way
Make sure you don’t overload and choose the right box. As self-storage experts, we’ve put together a few good packing tips that will soon have you packing like a pro. A few things to consider:
- Label your boxes so that you know their contents and which side is up
- Think small – bedframes, for example, can be disassembled to take up less space
- Hang your clothes in wardrobe boxes
- Use good packing materials
To help you, we offer a wide range of moving boxes and packing supplies at all our locations. All to give you the best possible self-storage experience!