Storage units for rent at Shurgard Stockholm Kungliga Tennishallen
Our Shurgard location is next to the Royal Tennis Court (Kungliga Tennishall) so you have a gym, tennis courts and restaurants right next door.
- 514 self-storage units
- 8 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 18 m²
- Some climate-controlled units
- All storage units are at ground level
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- The facility has a loading bay for easy unloading
- Trolleys at disposal
- Car park outside the store
- By car: take Lidingövägen and exit at Tegeluddsvägen – turn left at the crossing if you’re driving towards Lidingö and turn right if you’re coming from Lidingö towards the city. Drive down the back of Kungliga Tennishallen. The facility is above the Toyota garage.
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
Storage during renovations
Renovations don’t have to mean constant clutter and chaos. Putting some of your belongings in storage can make the whole process a lot more fun and efficient.
- Your furniture and other possessions are safe and sound
- The workers have more space and can work more quickly
- Repainting is made much simpler – no need to re-arrange and cover furniture
- You don’t have to worry if the work takes longer than planned
Basically, self-storage has many advantages for people who are fixing up their homes.
Your own lock and key
You alone have the key to your locked unit. Not even our own staff have a key. When you become a Shurgard customer, you can purchase a sealed lock from us. The lock is specifically designed to be more secure than a standard lock and you can reuse it next time you rent a storage unit from us.
Read more about our various security measures.
Moving boxes for sale
We sell a wide selection of high-quality moving boxes and packing supplies at all our locations. For example, we offer:
- Moving boxes and wardrobe boxes
- Special box dividers
- Tape and tape guns
- Dust and mattress covers
- Bubble wrap
See our entire selection of moving boxes and packing supplies.