Important information for Shurgard customers on Västgötagatan
Due to extensive renovations in the property, access to storage on Västgötagatan during the period May - September 2021 will be affected.
Customers who already have a storage unit can use the entrance on the street level to access the storage area.
All new customers or customers who are moving out of their storage - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for updated information regarding access.
Storage units for rent at Shurgard Stockholm Södermalm
There’s also a Shurgard in the borough of Södermalm – right in the middle of town for customers who need fast, convenient and easily accessible storage units.
- 921 self-storage units
- 11 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 0.5 m² to 22 m²
- Lockers also available
- All storage units are on the ground floor
- Some climate-controlled units
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Covered loading area
- The storage units are in two locations: Västgötagatan 20 (unmanned) and Ringvägen 77 (also where the store is)
- Trolleys at disposal
- Quick loading area outside the store
- Paid parking at the back of the store (address: Tideliusgatan)
Store your furniture while renting out
Did you get a job in another town or are you heading off on a long trip? If so, it can make sense to rent out your property while you’re away:
- Your possessions are safe and sound – you might not want your tenants to have access to them
- A convenient solution – friends and family may not be able to look after your things while you’re away
Flexible self-storage terms
We don’t always know what the future will bring. That’s when a flexible contract is an added benefit.
- With us you can rent a unit for as short as one week.
- If you need to switch to a bigger or smaller unit there’s no extra cost – you only pay for the rental difference if you switch to a more expensive unit.
Read more about our flexible self-storage contract.
Tools for smooth self-storage
As storage experts, we want to help and make sure your self-storage experience with us is as simple and smooth as possible. To make your preparations easy, we’ve put together some tips and tools for your self-storage.
- Storage size calculator: Here you can work out how much space you need for your things. Who knows – you may need less than you think?
- Packing tips: There are good ways to pack and then not so good. We can help you do it right!
- Storage tips: We can show you how to fill your storage unit and yet reach the things you need.
- Moving checklist: Use our moving checklist to stress less and make sure you don’t miss anything important.