Storage units for rent at Shurgard Täby
Our Shurgard location in Täby is just a few minutes’ drive from Täby Centre – easy to get here!
- Approx. 600 self-storage units
- 7 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 0.5 m² to 27 m²
- Some have direct access from the ground floor, others via a lift
- Some climate-controlled units
- Many outdoor storage units
- Lockers also available
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Indoor drive-through – handy for customers using a trailer, for example
- Covered loading area
- Borrow trolleys for a deposit
- There’s a small customer car park next to the entrance
- Close to Täby centre and a petrol station
- By car: follow Stora Marknadsvägen from Täby centre and turn onto Kemistvägen, just before Täby Galopp
- To get here with public transport, visit www.sl.se
Self-storage for office records
Businesses are obliged to archive accounts and certain other records. But this needn’t mean an office overflowing with paperwork or paying for more office space than you actually need.
Self-storage can be a great alternative:
- Keep the tax authority and your accountant happy by complying with current requirements
- Free up space if you work from home
- Keep confidential documents away from prying eyes
- Keep back-up records in a separate place – this may be a requirement for receiving compensation on a company insurance policy
Strictly controlled access
When you rent one of our storage units, you get a personal code that gives you access to a Shurgard facility and the zone where your storage unit is. Nobody else has access to the zone unless they have a storage unit there.
And you alone have a lock and key to your own unit. No one else has a key – not even Shurgard staff.
Read more about our security measures.
Flexible storage unit transfers
Once the renovations are done, you may want to downscale but keep some furniture in a storage unit with us. Or perhaps your business is doing so well that you need more storage space.
With us, it’s never a problem to change units when your needs change. Best of all: transferring to a bigger or smaller storage unit is free.
- All you pay is the rental difference if the new unit is more expensive.
- If your new unit is cheaper, we’ll credit you the difference with the old space.
- And you can change storage units any time you like.