Storage units for rent at Shurgard Uppsala
The university town of Uppsala is home to Sweden’s northernmost Shurgard location at present.
- 703 self-storage units
- 10 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1.5 m² to 27 m²
- Some climate-controlled units Some have direct vehicular access
- Some units have direct access from the ground floor, others via lift
- Indoor drive-through – handy for customers using a trailer, for example
- Covered loading area
- Trolleys at disposal
- Large car park next to the store and spacious unloading area inside the gate
- On the old E4, near the Uppsala Färg and Media Markt roundabout
- Easy to reach in the same direction as Fyrislund and Boländerna, and near IKEA
- To get here with public transport, visit www.ul.se
Flexible self-storage solutions
In a university town like Uppsala, there’s a lot of moving in and moving out, as well as many people in motion.
Our customers are mainly students from central Uppsala and Storvreta as well as private customers who appreciate our convenient storage solutions, flexibility and quick service.
We can help you, regardless of whether you need to store a few boxes with old course literature or a whole home with furniture that would fill a house.
No minimum contract period
It can be difficult to know sometimes what the future will bring. Shurgard makes it easy for you to reserve a unit on our website and you don’t have to specify how long you will need it.
There’s no transfer fee should you need to switch to a different size unit – except for the difference in rental price. Read more about making a reservation.
Easy access storage
Our Uppsala location is easy to reach, whether you’re travelling by car or public transport.
- If you’re driving, you’ll no doubt appreciate our indoor drive-through and storage units with direct vehicular access.
- Our units offer easy access for all: some units have direct access on the ground floor, others via a lift
- You can borrow trolleys on site
- Access your belongings when you like: you have access to your unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year