Storage units for rent at Shurgard Västerås
Shurgard Västerås is centrally situated and easy to reach.
- 711 self-storage units
- 10 different unit types
- Unit size ranges from 1 m² to 27 m²
- Some units have direct ground-floor access
- Outdoor units available
- Some units have direct vehicular access
- Covered loading area
- Trolleys available for easy loading
- Customer parking and disabled parking outside the store
- On Ängsgärdsgatan
- By car:
- If you’re driving from the direction of Stockholm, exit at the Korsängsmotet junction, turn left and then left again. Shurgard is on the right-hand side.
- If you’re driving from the direction of Oslo, exit at the Korsängsmotet junction, turn right at the roundabout, cross the bridge and turn left after Återbruket Ängsgärdet. We’re on the right-hand side.
- To get here with public transport, visit www.vl.se
Smart solutions for businesses
Business owners find that self-storage helps businesses in many different situations.
Do you need extra space during peak seasons or in conjunction with a move? Maybe you need to store promotional displays in a dry and safe place? Or you might rather free up space at home and keep your tools and other equipment in a storage unit?
You have access to your unit 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Choose the unit size you need and, if your needs change, you can always swap to a bigger or smaller unit without any transfer fee.
Security measures in place
Surveillance and protection are an important part of our self-storage centres’ security. Our security measures include:
- Personal code
- Sensor lighting
- Door alarms
- Digital CCTV cameras
- Security monitors
- Customer ID control
Our storage experts can help
To make things easier for you, we’ve listed up our best packing and storage tips.
Naturally, we know that there’s a lot to keep track of. Our staff are trained storage experts – so you don’t have to be – and they are happy to help.